Saturday 23 November 2013

Illustrator Ideas

Now that I have a background that I feel is suitable for the 20th century sci-fi style I have been experimenting with different illustrator designs to display on this background. Within the criteria there was the option of aiming the poster towards Females as there is a lack of interest by females in the science department.


The Next Female Face Of Science

I had this idea of promoting science towards females by putting forward the statement, 'could you be the next female face of science?' This was just an idea and I later decided against it as I feel I cannot focus it on the 20th century sci-fi style that I am going for. 





Females Go Further With Science

I had the same idea with this by putting forward a statement of 'could you be the next big name of science?' I listed a range of popular female scientists who are all highly thought of, I had the same problem with this of still not being able to focus it on my theme of 20th century sci-fi poster. I actually developed this one further by placing it onto the background I had created but found it was still not appropriate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment